Student athletes should complete the Online Athletic Permissions so coaches know they are interested in joining the team.
ATHLETICS UPDATE 3.11.21
Return to in person activities information.
STUDENT ATHLETE VIRTUAL LEARNING STUDY TABLES
INTERESTED IN PLAYING SPORTS?
Madison East Athletics 2020-2021 Interest Form - Please share your preferred email address for virtual contact opportunities. These emails will also be used to disperse information about in-person activities when they become available, regarding East Athletics out-of-season programming, and updates on 2020-2021 school year timelines and dates related to Athletics.
- Athletic Forms (all forms must be completed and turned in to the Athletic Office prior to practicing)
- Athletic Permissions (online) - Instructions for Online Forms click here
- WIAA Physical Card (due every two years), Alternate Year Athletic Card (due years when physical is not due)
- Emergency Medical Information (turned in to coach on first day of practice)
- Athletes are encouraged to submit all forms to the Athletic Office and complete all Permissions at least a week prior to the start of their sport.
- MMSD Athletic Code of Conduct Updated 9/2019 Código de Conducta Atlético
- District/Big 8 Game Schedules
- Booster Club
- District Athletic Home Page
- INTERESTED IN PLAYING IN COLLEGE? Click HERE for eligibility information.
East offers the following WIAA-sponsored sports and school club teams.
|FALL Sports||WINTER Sports||SPRING Sports|
Coach: Matt Peters
Coach: Louis Lang
Coach: Matt Filteau
Coach: Liz Nagel
East High School is a member of the BIG 8 CONFERENCE and the WISCONSIN INTERSCHOLASTIC ATHLETIC ASSOCIATION. Madison East abides by the rules and regulations set forth by these organizations and those of the MADISON METROPOLITAN SCHOOL DISTRICT.