- Athletic Forms (all forms must be completed and turned in to the Athletic Office prior to practicing)
- Athletes are encouraged to submit all forms to the Athletic Office and complete all Permissions at least a week prior to the start of their sport.
- MMSD Athletic Code of Conduct Updated 9/2017
- PE Course Substitution (PERC) Policy for Juniors and Seniors Only
During their Junior and part of their Senior years students have the opportunity to substitute participation in an officially sanctioned Wisconsin State Athletic Association (WIAA) sport for Physical Education credit. See the Curriculum Guide or a counselor for further information.
- District/Big 8 Game Schedules
- Booster Club
- District Athletic Home Page
- INTERESTED IN PLAYING IN COLLEGE? Click HERE for eligibility information.
East offers the following WIAA-sponsored sports and school club teams.
|FALL Sports||WINTER Sports||SPRING Sports|
Coach: Matt Peters
Coach: Louis Lang
Coach: Matt Filteau
Coach: Liz Nagel
East High School is a member of the BIG 8 CONFERENCE and the WISCONSIN INTERSCHOLASTIC ATHLETIC ASSOCIATION. Madison East abides by the rules and regulations set forth by these organizations and those of the MADISON METROPOLITAN SCHOOL DISTRICT.