MMSD Winter Sports will continue virtually until high school students can return to in-person learning. When in-person schooling resumes, the practicality of starting in-person team activities and, potentially, competitions will be assessed.
MMSD Statement (January 2021)
Big 8 Conference Statement (January 13, 2021)
STUDENT ATHLETE VIRTUAL LEARNING STUDY TABLES
INTERESTED IN PLAYING SPORTS?
Madison East Athletics 2020-2021 Interest Form - Please share your preferred email address for virtual contact opportunities. These emails will also be used to disperse information about in-person activities when they become available, regarding East Athletics out-of-season programming, and updates on 2020-2021 school year timelines and dates related to Athletics.
- Athletic Forms (all forms must be completed and turned in to the Athletic Office prior to practicing)
- Athletic Permissions (online) - Instructions for Online Forms click here
- WIAA Physical Card (due every two years), Alternate Year Athletic Card (due years when physical is not due)
- Emergency Medical Information (turned in to coach on first day of practice)
- Athletes are encouraged to submit all forms to the Athletic Office and complete all Permissions at least a week prior to the start of their sport.
- MMSD Athletic Code of Conduct Updated 9/2019 Código de Conducta Atlético
- District/Big 8 Game Schedules
- Booster Club
- District Athletic Home Page
- INTERESTED IN PLAYING IN COLLEGE? Click HERE for eligibility information.
East offers the following WIAA-sponsored sports and school club teams.
|FALL Sports||WINTER Sports||SPRING Sports|
Coach: Matt Peters
Coach: Louis Lang
Coach: Matt Filteau
Coach: Liz Nagel
East High School is a member of the BIG 8 CONFERENCE and the WISCONSIN INTERSCHOLASTIC ATHLETIC ASSOCIATION. Madison East abides by the rules and regulations set forth by these organizations and those of the MADISON METROPOLITAN SCHOOL DISTRICT.