Art Nelson Guidance Center
Named for Art Nelson, former guidance counselor
Barrett Room (Pit style classroom used for study halls)
Named for A.J. (Hunk) Barrett, former principal who had been at East since 1929 as a math teacher, football coach and vice principal. In 1957, Mr. Barrett became president of the Big Eight Conference.
Bernie Kane Athletic Facility (Gym X & Y, currently the weight room)
Named for Bernie Kane, former athletic director, coach and technology teacher (1965- 1996)
Kelliher Field (practice field)
Named for Wayne (Knobby) Kelliher, former physical education teacher and coach
Louise H. Elser Room (currently used as video surveillance room)
Named for former staff member
Margaret Williams Theatre
Named for Margaret Williams, former Speech teacher and drama coach. Upon her retirement she donated all of her work to EHS and Wisconsin Historical Society.
Milton McPike Fieldhouse
Named for Milt McPike, who served as principal of East High School from 1974-2004.
Named for Mueller, former principal
Pete Ross Faculty Lounge
Named for Pete Ross, former social studies teacher and department chair
Randle Room (pit style classroom currently used for hall sweeps)
Named for Foster Randle, the first principal of East High School (1922-1954). During WWI he served as an officer in the U.S. Army. On returning from war, he taught at Morgan Park Military Academy in Illinois. He later taught in Freeport, IL, Globe, AZ and Aurora, IL. In 1920, he became principal of the new high school in Fond du Lac, Wisconsin. He served in that position until he was named principal of East Side High in Madison. His starting salary was $3,750. He remained East's principal until his retirement in 1954.
Watt Room (conference room)
Named for Dale Watt, former principal