Summit Credit Union at East High School
Good financial advice at a young age makes all the difference. That’s why we’re proud to partner with Summit Credit Union and host a student branch at East High School. Students can not only cash checks, get change, and make deposits or withdrawals, but Summit also utilizes the help of EHS students in the branch itself. It's a win-win situation!
Through MMSD's partnership with Summit Credit Union students get:
- Money savvy tips when an SCU rep speaks in classrooms
- Financial guidance that can help students manage their money
- Access to a lot of online financial tools that help your student avoid costly financial mistakes
- A variety of scholarship opportunities
- Access to private student loans to help pay for education expenses that may not be covered by your child's financial aid package
East High School Branch Lobby Hours
The East High School location is a limited service branch, available to school staff and students during the lunch period. For additional needs, please visit one of our full service branches.