Yearbooks cost $50. Free/Reduced Lunch school fee waivers are not applicable to the Yearbook Fee. Yearbooks are available for purchase during online registration (beginning August 3, 2022) when paying other school fees online, or can be purchased anytime through December on the IC portal. Yearbooks can also be paid by check (made out to East High School) or cash in the Main Office during the school year. Yearbooks will be distributed to all students and staff who purchased them in June.
*2021-2022 Yearbooks that were not picked up at school in June 2022 are available to pick up at O'Keefe Middle School during Summer Semester hours (June 20 - July 28, Monday-Thursday between 8:00am-12:15pm). Students and parents can check their IC fees to see if they have already purchased a yearbook for the 2021-2022 school year. After July 28th, 2022, 2021-2022 yearbooks won't be available for pick up until school begins in September 2022.
Class of 2023 Senior Portraits
Seniors have the option to submit a portrait to be featured in the yearbook instead of using their LifeTouch photo taken at school. Please be aware that many seniors have family or friends take their photos for free; some are taken with phones. Please do not spend large amounts of money for professional photos.
Deadline: Friday, November 4, 2022
Submission Instructions: Email portraits meeting the below criteria as an attachment to aLvanBuren@madison.k12.wi.us with the student's name and student ID number. Photos should be:
- Vertical (at least 4”X 6”)
- Without props, face-covering filters or complicated backgrounds
- Follow MMSD dress code
- A high resolution digital image (at 300 ppi/dpi)
- In file format of: .JPG, TIFF, PNG or PDF
- Do not send screenshots or Snapchat photos - they do not print well even though they often look great on a computer or phone screen.
Class of 2023 Senior Tributes
Purchasing a Senior Tribute is a great way to honor graduates, or group of graduates (such as a soccer team, group of best friends etc.) with photos and a special message in the Yearbook that will last a lifetime. Four sizes are available:
- 1/8 page tribute, $35, max 1 pictures allowed, max 20 words allowed
- 1/4 page tribute, $60, max 3 pictures allowed, max 50 words allowed
- 1/2 page tribute, $110, max 6 pictures allowed, max 125 words allowed
- Full page tribute, $220, max 10 pictures allowed, max 175 words allowed
Payment options available.
Deadline: Friday, December 16, 2022
Submission Instructions (3 options):
- Order online at https://yearbookforever.com/ & have the yearbook staff design the ad for you. (Confused? Watch the first 45 sec. of this how-to video; select “have the school design my ad”)
- Order online at https://yearbookforever.com/ & design the tribute with our easy online design tools. (Confused? Watch this 2 min. how-to video)
- Complete the order form (COMING SOON) and submit it along with photos (you may email photos too).
Please contact Ms. April van Buren, the yearbook adviser with any questions or concerns.