2018—2019 East High School Enrollment
If you missed attending the August registration days and (parent) have completed the online enrollment, students may stop in the office to pick up their class schedule, fee statement, LifeTouch order form and/or a *bus pass application.
- Fees may be paid either online, or by cash or check (student may bring cash or check the first week of school).
- LifeTouch will be available for school pictures/IDs in our library the morning of Friday, September 7.
- If you purchase an athletic spectator pass ($20), the student should stop in the office before getting their picture taken (to get a copy of the fee statement) and we'll highlight payment so LifeTouch can imprint it on the ID. .
- *Bus pass applications are available for students who qualify for the meals program and live at least 1.6 miles from school in the office. Passes will be distributed to those who meet the requirements the first week of school.
- We have envelopes for lunch accounts in the office, or visit www.mypaymentsplus.com to make deposits or monitor your student's meal account.
- Please have your student check over their class schedule and make sure it looks correct - if you have any concerns, please email their counselor prior to the start of school. Counselors and assigned SLC neighborhoods are shown on the class schedule.
- Locker information will be emailed to students on September 4.
2018-2019 School Year Calendars
Click to view: