Saturday, April 23rd, 2022 from 8:00-11:00pm at the Wisconsin Masonic Center (301 Wisconsin Ave, Madison)
Tickets will be on sale for $15 April 18th-21st.
- In order to buy a ticket, students will need to have their school issued student ID.
- Prom is for Juniors and Seniors. Sophomores may attend as a guest of a Junior or Senior AND if a guest form for the Sophomore attendee is on file in the Yahara/Tenney Neighborhood Office (Room 1027).
- Guest forms for East High School Sophomores, and for Non-East High School students will be available in all Neighborhood offices beginning on Monday, April 11th. Once forms have been turned in and approved by a Neighborhood Assistant Principal, guest tickets can be purchased in the Yahara/Tenney Neighborhood Office (Room 1027) Monday, April 18th through Thursday, April 21st during lunch. Guests must be in good standing at their high school, or if out of high school, be no more than 19 years old.
- Juniors AND Seniors will be eligible for Prom Court this year. More information on Court voting will be emailed to students the week of April 11th.
- If students are suspended during the week of prom they cannot attend.
- Juniors and Seniors at MMSD alternative schools/programs with East as their secondary enrollment (East as their "home school") are eligible to attend. Students should have their school office call the Yahara/Tenney Neighborhood Office (608-204-1614) to set up a time to purchase a ticket.
- There is NO re-entry for students who leave the Masonic Center during Prom.
- There will be NO food at Prom; please plan accordingly. Water will be available.
- A coat-check will be available at the Masonic Center.
- Royalty will be announced at Prom.
Friday, April 22nd, 2022 from 2:45-3:39pm in the East High School Field House (Adjusted Bell Schedule)