The Student/Families Helpline is 608-204-5678.
Students can visit the MMSD Device Support website for call the tech helpline for tech support.
Logging In For The First Time?
Students should use their school ID number as their username and their password is a lowercase letter "x", followed by their 6-digit birthdate, followed by an uppercase letter "X". (ex: 01/09/2005 means the password is x010905X).
Digital Device Take Home Guidelines
Having Chromebook Problems?
Troubleshooting Guides for Student Devices
- Chromebook Troubleshooting Tier 1
- Español: Chromebook Troubleshooting Tier 1
- How to Use a Hotspot
- Connecting a Chromebook to a Hotspot Video
- Español: Connecting a Chromebook to a Hotspot Video
Emergency Broadband Benefit Program
The FCC Emergency Broadband Benefit Program (EBBP) is a $3.2B broadband subsidy program to help households struggling to pay for internet service during the pandemic. Eligible recipients of the Emergency Broadband Benefit include students participating in the National Free and Reduced Price Lunch Program (FRPL). This subsidy only works if families opt-in to participate.
Things To Know about the EBBP Program
- The enrollment process begins April 26; funding is first-come, first-serve. Please visit this website for enrollment information.
- The FCC has created a FAQ website, for families frequently asked questions regarding this program.
- Eligible households can receive a monthly discount from participating internet service providers (ISPs).
- For a list of providers, please visit the following website. The discount is up to $50 per month off the standard rate for Internet service and associated equipment. On Tribal lands, the monthly discount is up to $75 per month.
- All households with students in Community Eligibility Provision (CEP) schools are automatically eligible for the benefit.
East High School Library Media Technology Specialist (LMTS)
Jen Milne-Carroll, firstname.lastname@example.org, 608-204-1642