Monday, October 28th
- Early Release at 2:30pm
- Purgolder Unified Fundraiser - 4:00-8:00pm at FIVE GUYS on Zeier Road. 20% of purchases go to Purgolder Unified to support students participating in Special Olympics programs, transportation to Youth Leadership Summit, and other inclusive activities.
Tuesday, October 29th
- East High United Parent Group Meeting - 6:30pm in LMC Gold. All parents/families/guardians are welcome and encouraged to attend. This will be an opportunity to hear about East High's goals for the year and other exciting things that are happening in our school community. Parents will also have the opportunity to share their goals, questions and concerns with the principal and other staff members.
Wednesday, October 30th
Thursday, October 31st
Friday, November 1st
Saturday, November 2nd
- Orchestra Concert - Wednesday, November 6th at 7:30pm
- HBCU Fair - Thursday, November 7th from 5:00-8:00pm
- Dia De Los Muertos - Saturday, November 9th from 5:00-8:00pm
Clubs & Activities
- 2019-2020 Clubs & Activities List
- AVID/TOPS October Newsletter
- The new Goodman Video Club has begun and meets on Mondays after school in room 1057 E. Drop in to video club to get access to the technology (editing software, video cameras, tripods, mics, lighting, screen screen, etc.) and expertise. OR, just drop in for a snack and to learn something new. We want to support YOU and give you the tools to take your videos to the next level. On October 28th students will have two main options - to play around with the green screen or to edit a short video (images provided). Each person who attends will get to make their own choice. Or, bonus option, bring your ideas to the club and get help making it a reality.
- New African-American Girls Leadership Academy - Hello young women of East High school. Are you a freshman or sophomore that identifies as an African-American Female? If so please make time to attend an informational meeting tomorrow, Tuesday (10/29) with Mrs. Gavins and Mrs. Rainey-Moore. We will have food available or you can grab your lunch and meet us downstairs in room 133. There will be a sign up sheet in the main office.
- Dia de los Muertos - Raza United presents their 5th annual fundraiser for Raza United Latinx student organization and Ballet Folklorico de Maria Diaz. The Día de los Muertos event is a fun time to see some beautiful traditional dances of Mexico, listen to Mariachi and singers, and special guest Javier Escamilla y su Charro Extravaganza, Professional Rope Tricking, will wow us with their amazing performance. Food sale, arts & craft sale, face painting and other activities will start at 4pm. **No food or drink in the theater** Show starts at 5pm in the Theater til 8pm. Tickets sold at the door: $7/adult, $5/student, and kisd 4 and under are free. It will be a show you do not want to miss!!
- The Eastside Players have advanced to the Sectional Round of the Wisconsin High School Theatre Festival. They will be taking the show to Waunakee on Nov 2. If you missed the special preview of THE DO-IT-YOURSELF Frankenstein Outfit, you have another chance to see it on Friday, Nov 1 at 7pm in the MWT. All tickets are $5.
- Woodworking Club - Every Thursday in room 150 at 12:15 during lunch is the East Woodworking club. Help build projects, learn how to operate our laser, and meet great people. Come learn about state competitions, fundraisers, and fun activities. Room 150 at 12:15pm.
Counseling & Student Services