Monday, November 11th
Tuesday, November 12th
- Blood Drive - 9:00am-2:00pm in LMC Purple. Sponsored by HOSA. Sign-up outside Room 146 or call 1-800-RED CROSS and use sponsor code: MadisonEast.
- Early College STEM Academy Information Meeting - during lunch
Wednesday, November 13th
- Band Concert - 7:30pm in the Theater
Thursday, November 14th
Friday, November 15th
Saturday, November 16th
- Purgolder Bosters Mtg - Monday, November 18th from 6:30-8:00pm in LMC Purple
- Early College STEM Academy Information Meeting - Tuesday, November 19th at 5:30pm
- Parent/Teacher Conferences - Tuesday, November 19th from 4:00-8:00pm, Wednesday, November 20th from 8:00-4:00pm (NO SCHOOL), and Monday, November 25th from 4:00-8:00pm
- African American Parent Night - Thursday, November 21st at 6:30pm in LMC Gold
- NO SCHOOL - Wednesday, November 27th - Friday, November 29th
- Sports Schedules
- Athletics Website
- All boys interested in playing basketball this season: Workouts take place Monday-Thursday after school. Meet in cafeteria. Tryouts are November 18: You MUST have a Blue Card to try out. See the Athletics Office for more information.
- Girls Basketball, Gymnastics, and Hockey begin the week of November 11th. Wrestling, Boys Basketball, and Boys Swim/Dive begin the week of November 18th. See the Athletics Office for more information.
Counseling & Student Services
- College Visit Schedule
- Hey Purgolders! Are you in 11th grade and interested in SCIENCE? Intern in a Research Lab at UW this summer! Come learn more at an informational meeting November 19th at 12:10pm in Room 3031. If you cannot attend the informational meeting or have additional questions, please contact Pete Jaeger, firstname.lastname@example.org, 442-2925.