Monday, December 16th
Tuesday, December 17th
Wednesday, December 18th
- Choir Concert - 7:30pm in the Theater
Thursday, December 19th
Friday, December 20th
Saturday, December 21st
- NO SCHOOL - Winter Break - December 23rd - January 3rd
- Incoming 9th Grade Orientation - Preppin' To Be A Purgolder - Tuesday, January 7th at 6:00pm in the Theater
- Purgolder Boosters Meeting - Monday, January 13th at 6:30pm in LMC Gold
- Junior Family Night - Wednesday, January 15th at 5:30pm
- NO SCHOOL - Martin Luther King Jr. Day - Monday, January 20th
- First Semester Exams - January 21st-23rd
- NO SCHOOL - Staff Only - End of 2nd Quarter and 1st Semester - Friday, January 24th
Seniors should go to the Theater during Purgolder time on Monday to meet with the counselors for a scholarship update. The East High Scholarship Application is open December 16th - January 31st. All seniors are encouraged to apply for the East High Scholarship.
Students should check their student email account to find out if they are on the Paws’d Purgolder List. For questions regarding the Paws'd Purgolder List, please contact Mr. Avila in the Warner Office, Room 1023, at 608-204-1568.
- Sports Schedules
- Athletics Website
- Hey Parents! The Purgolder Boosters will be holding their next monthly meeting on December 16th at 6:30 PM in the LMC Purple. We welcome all parents of student athletes interested in supporting the East High School athletic community. The Madison East High School Purgolder Boosters are an all-volunteer parent-run organization that provides financial support for twenty-five athletic teams. Our motto is "Achieving Excellence Through Athletics" because we believe that participation in high school athletics has a positive impact on academic achievement, school attendance and post-high school aspirations. The agenda of the December Meeting will include a report from our Athletic Director, TJ Rogness,continuted discussion and final vote on recent changes to the parent participation requirements teams are asked to meet in order to qualify for Booster support, and brief updates what we're doing and what we need to be most effective. Hope to see you there! PS if you're not receiving recent emails from Booster Club Chair Roger Seip (but would like to), it means we don't have your correct email address....shoot an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to get our newsletters and updates!