Monday, September 23rd
Tuesday, September 24th
Wednesday, September 25th
- 12th Grade AVID Signing Night at 6:00pm in the Theater
Thursday, September 26th
Friday, September 27th
Saturday, September 28th
- Senior Parent Night - Wednesday, October 2nd from 5:30-7:30pm in the Theater, organized by Student Services
- Latino Parent Night - Wednesday, October 9th from 6:00-8:00pm in LMC Gold
- PSAT - Wednesday, October 16th
- LifeTouch Picture Retakes - Thursday, October 17th in LMC Purple
- PSAT Registration begins Monday, September 23rd.
- NEW Timeline for AP Exam Registration! - Students enrolled in Advanced Placement courses will need to register for AP Exams between Monday, September 30th and and Sunday, October 13th. (Registration for AP Exams last year was in the Spring)
- ACT Prep will be held in the LMC on Saturdays from 9:00-11:00am starting September 28th. Registration forms are available in teh Main Office and in Student Services. Spots are limited. Seniors have priority. Registration begins Monday, September 23rd. Contact a Counselor for more details.
Clubs & Activities
- 2019-2020 Clubs & Activities List
- Brotherhood meets Fridays at Lunch in room 2027. Brotherhood meets every week for activities and discussion about Black Excellence at East High School. New members are welcome. Join us this Friday for pizza.
- The Math Modeling Team begins on Monday, September 23rd during lunch in Room 2023.
- Society of Hispanic Professional Engineers Meeting - Activity Session and Q&A with Enrique Guzman, UW-Madison College of Engineering, Monday, September 23rd after school in Room 3023.
Counseling & Student Services